My Dear Sweet Husband is turning a ripe age of 38 today the 18th of March. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have the #1 man in the world. So tonight I'm going to write 10 reasons that Corry is the best man ever.
10. Everyone always teases him and he takes it like a champ and laughs with them.
9. He loves to make me happy.
8. He cleans so good my mom would approve, and that takes something special.
7. He works hard at everything he does. One of his favorite quotes is....if your going to do it, do it your best.
6. He is honest in ALL that he does, and says. If you want an honest answer make sure you ask him, you might be there for minute or two or three, but you'll get his true opinion.
5. He never thinks of himself. He is selfless. He is totally content with wearing a jacket that has holes in it and is stained, as long as it keeps him warm. He wears jeans that are holy and we stitch them up and he still thinks they are fine to wear. He has one pair of shoes that he wears everyday and he feels that is just fine.
4. He Loves the Lord with all his heart and has a strong testimony of the Gospel. He is a great missionary and dares to talk and share his testimony.
3. He loves to Serve. He would serve all day long if I would let him. He is constantly looking for ways he can serve. I remember talking to him before we were married and he would be picking up a hitchhiker on the road. He did this many many times. I would ask him if he would be scared and he said only once. He truly wants to help everyone.
2. He loves his family. He loves our kids and is the best dad ever. He plays with them, he teaches them, he truly wants the best for them.
1. The #1 reason that Corry is the best man ever is he never complains. I've never heard him complain about anything. He gets up way way early, he works so hard, he comes home and asks what he can do. He goes to bed late and doesn't get enough sleep and he doesn't complain. He gets a 2nd job working graveyards, so that we can get by, he does not complain. He serves and serves and serves and he does it willingly and with a smile. He is the best man ever. I know the Lord is very proud of who he is. I love you Corry, you are my better half, I'm so blessed to have married you 5 short years ago.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
The Wheeler, Wright Family decided to take a trip to Brianhead together for a few days. It was supposed to be 10 families, but do to sickness we only had 4 families. We still had fun but we missed everyone else. This cabin was AMAZING, thanks to the Snyders for letting us go up and enjoy the beauty of the mountains and enjoy family. I still can't believe this cabin. It had 3 kitchens, I think 12 beds or more. Pool table, Foosball, ping pong table and the best an inside hot tub. We enjoyed ALL the amenities. We had fun tubing, while Nicholas and Colton went snowboarding. It was fun seeing him snowboard, he is really good. We stayed up late playing games and enjoying one other. the last day we made a huge snow fort, for our departing snowball fight. I don't know who won but it was fun... We really missed three of our kids, they were visiting Mom#1 in Colorado.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
What a great day March 5, 2011. Jackson made the decision to be baptized. We had lots of family and friends come to help him celebrate his special day. The Monks came all the way from Arizona, what great friends they are. Your youngest audience was Gus, it was his first witness of a Baptism. Your oldest audience was Grandma and Grandpa Leany, they are 87. All your Grandma and Grandpa's cousins and Aunts and Uncles came for you Jackson.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Sydney had the opportunity to perform at the Abravanel Hall in Salt Lake City on Monday. What a fun time it was for her. It was a very long day but worth. They left at 6:30am and got back at 10:30pm. She said it was beautiful and amazing. We travel to St.George every Monday afternoon so that Sydney can be apart of a ZYSO orchestra group. It's a group of youth from around Washington County that get together and practice and perform. Were proud of you Sydney for working so hard. Way to go!