Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cutest!




Ok...this is my 2nd day home with a sick child. Dylan has a high fever and horrible cough and cold. I get to stay home and clean, and of course work on my blog. Yesterday I cleaned my laundry room/pantry. It took me 5 hours then after that was done I decided that after 4 years I needed to clean the JUNK DRAWER. Yes my junk drawer is done. It's sad that it took me my son being sick to finding time, but it is done.

It's also my baby's sister's birthday Emily. She is the favorite in the family and is amazing. She does everything right, first of all she is the best mom, Gus is so dang cute and will be the best kid, she is a cook, she is a Martha Stewart, her house is always super clean, she is organized, she can sew, everywhere I go everyone raves about her. My sister has the best qualities and I'm so glad that she is my sister so I can learn from her and of course get good ideas from her. This last Saturday I took an idea from her and made cute little heart shapes sewed them and hung them in the house. They are so cute....Sydney came home and said, mom did you copy Emily. I told her yes....I've got to copy someone. :) :) Emily is 10 years younger than I and I spoiled her rotten when she was young. I took her everywhere with me. I dressed her up and did her hair. We had so much fun. Emily was the favorite then and she still is now. Happy Birthday Emily, I love ya.

2 comments:

keri said...

woohoo your a blogger. I stumbled on your blog from another blog. Sick kids is the worst. Hope he gets feeling better.

Kyle Ballard said...

thanks, I guess you can say I learned everything from you:)