Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Monday, May 16, 2011

Sydney's Birthday



My sweet little daughter Sydney turned 14 on May 13th. I can still remember the first time I saw her. She had just turned 8 and was walking on the sidewalk by the baseball fields. She said to me "Ashlee lets go surprise my dad". She had a huge smile on her face. I'll never forget that wonderful day. That was 6 years ago and I can't believe it's been that long. She has grown into a beautiful young women. She has grown physically but her qualities, love and her spirituality surpassed what I would have wanted her to be. I often think of her spirit and I do believe that her spirit is older and wiser than mine. She is wise, she is thoughtful, she is aware, she is smart. I love her so much and I'm so grateful that the Lord has blessed me with her.

2 comments:

-Kyle and Emily- said...

Happy Birthday Syd!

Zitting Zoo said...

Such a beauty! We love you Sydney! Hope your birthday wishes all come true!