Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Sunday, October 2, 2011

2011 St. George Marathon

Ok my sister is one of those CRAZY people that decide that running for 4-5 hours is fun and good for them. Although I think this is silly we go to support her in her efforts. I have to admit just seeing the runners as they run thru the 26 mile point I was very emotional for them. Tears were in my eyes not even knowing who they were. I could see their pain and see them fight for every step they make. I'm proud of Emily for her dedication and hard work, and proud of all those others that I know that ran this marathon. Emily made a cute shirt for Gus to wear as a proud son 26.2 he looked so cute!





1 comment:

-Kyle and Emily- said...

Thanks for cheering me on and helping with the baby boy!