Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bowling & GR82B8

Jackson and Dylan had so much fun on Monday with the scouts.  They were able to go bowling, Dylan scored 2nd place with 105 and Jackson did good with 77.   I'm so grateful for good scout leaders and all the time and effort they put into these cute boys.


Steven Featherstone, Judd Hirschi, Jackson Stout, Ryan Stacey

Dylan Stout 2nd place winner!

Jackson Stout !

Judd Hirschi, Andrew Stout, Colton Heaton, Dylan Stout, Zeb Hirschi, Steven Featherstone, Kelly Moore, Judd Hirschi, Jackson Stout!

Our first "Great to be 8" as a new Primary Presidency. It was so much fun. I love my secretary and counselors so much. They are awesome!

We all decided to bring a dozen cupcakes, well JuneTonumaipea my 1st counselor said "I'm bringing egg rolls we love to eat".. (She is Samoan).  ; ) Let me just tell you they were the biggest hit.  So don't always go by looks or want everything to be cute...... food is always good! (I made cute red yellow and blue (primary colors)  pom poms from the ceiling)

We had a VIP wall with all the VIP kids that will be getting baptized this year.  Brenda Watson my cute secretary did this one.  She also made very cute pillow cases with the help of our dear friend Michelle Monk.  I wish I would have taken a picture of them. 

I decided to make a cute banner.

Sara Nay our 2nd counselor made the most amazing cup cakes ever.  Filled with Recces Pieces. YUMMY!

No comments: