Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

March 2012

Holy Moly what a month we have had.  I have been SOOOOO busy.  It is officially spring.  Dylan and Jackson have decided to play baseball and soccer, and Nicholas have decided to play basketball and baseball.  So with each sport and two practices a week.............SPORTS ARE MAKING ME CRAZY!  Here is my to-do-list for Wednesday.  : /

7:15 - Take Skyler to School
7:50 - Take Syd, Nick, McKenzie to school
8:00 - Get to work
4:00  - Get off work
4:00 - 5:00 - Visiting Teaching
5:00 - Take Dylan to Soccer Practice
5:00 - Go to my Primary Presidency Meeting tell 6:00
5:50 - Finish my meeting and go get Dylan at Soccer
6:00 - Take Dylan and Jackson to Baseball Practice
6:30 - get home and spend 1 hour cleaning and cooking and homework for kids
7:45 - Go to Broadway Magic Meeting
8:00 - Figure out how to get Dylan and Jackson home from Baseball - 
9:30 - Get home and try to get everyone ready for tomorrow!

Well I shouldn't post this but thought I could get some sympathy. ; )  Thursday's is the best day of all NOTHING to go to, no one to pick up....for know.  yeah!!!


Well here is a few pictures of some fun things we have done this past month.

MR. T
Skyler my brave son dressing up for Spirit Week for school.  He had so much fun this week.


Dyan's First Soccer Game

Jackson's first Soccer Game!


Going to the park with family and friends to play while the boys are at priesthood meeting.




The beautiful mountains!

I love the beauty of Hurricane!


Amy trying to get up onto the ledge Gus Style ; )

Gus teaching Amy how to get onto the play ground equipment!




Look at this crew! I'm taking the picture!



Colton Getting his mission call to HOUSTON TEXAS!!

Proud Grandma!

Proud Mama!

Court of Honor!

Court of Honor!


Cleaning in the yard!

Last but not least well it might be my least....Our New Dog Nana!

No comments: