Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Friday, February 8, 2013

Baby Oliver





Baby Oliver was Born January 25th @ 6:06 pm.  7 pounds 6 oz and 20 inches long.  I was privileged to be there for his arrival.  Amy and Naomi were supposed to be there also but they were sick.  Emily didn't want us (Mom and I) at the Hospital to early so we went shopping in St. George and waited for the phone call.  We were going to make one more stop before just barging in on them because we couldn't wait anymore but I told mom I bet Oliver was waiting for Grandma to get there so he could come.  So Mom and I rushed to the Hospital and low and behold when we were driving into the parking lot we got a text from Kyle saying she was at an 8, we laughed and ran up to the room.  Emily was doing great, feeling good and being patient.  Kyle was relaxed and patient a lot different from when Gus was born.  The nurse came in a few times and said that Oliver needed to turn so his head was down.   When we heard this Kyle, Mom and I had a quick prayer without Emily knowing and I texted Amy and asked her to pray.  Well the Doctor came in and had her push and he didn't say anything about Oliver being wrong side up, so the prayers must have worked.   Well when she pushed he was there and told Emily to hold on while he got his gown and gloves on.  Two more pushed and Oliver was born.  It was a wonderful experience.  He is so dang cute. I'm so so grateful that I was able to be there for this miracle.  It's all so awesome!  Oliver Welcome to This Wonderful Family!! 



We all went over to see Olive and Wish Emily a Happy Happy Birthday!!!  







No comments: