Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Friday, February 18, 2011

My Baby Boy!


My cute baby boy turned 8 years old today. Jackson B Stout. My.. oh.. my... I can't believe it's been 8 years. My baby is 8, it's hard to believe. I have to write down some of the things that he is into right now.
1. He wants his hair to be combed forward like Justin Beiber. :)
2. He likes anything that has to do with Super Hero's. Actually he is inf actuated with Super Hero's. He has a collection of Transformers, Spider Man, Iron Man, Hulk, Tron and Lego's.
3. When he grows up he wants to be an artist and draw Super Hero's.
4. He started scouts this week and his scout master called me and said it was so fun to see him in scouts. He walked in the door and said, "I'm the new guy". Then a little later they were looking in the scout book and they turned to a page that had a brown boy on it and he said, "finally a book with a brown boy." His scout leader was cracking up.
5. He loves to cuddle and lean on me.
6. He does NOT like it when people tease him.
7. He has a HUGE imagination and plays with his little toys all day long, he carries them around with him where ever he goes.
8. He loves to sing. I catch him singing all the time. He has a great voice. I would really like him to start a singing class.
9. His favorite food is pizza and vanilla ice-cream. Aunt Naomi made him his very own cheese pizza for his birthday. He still Hates chocolate!
10. He is so fun to be around when he is happy. When Jackson is happy everyone is happy. It's not so fun when Jackson is mad.
I love you son, and I'm grateful that I get to be your mom. You make Dad and I very happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

such a cutie~ and you are such a great mom!

Kyle Ballard said...

"finally a brown boy" that is classic