Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Pageant





































We went to Mesa Arizona to watch the amazing Easter Pageant. (The Life of Christ) We left Friday morning and traveled the long road to finally arrive in Mesa at 3pm. When we got to the Temple grounds we were able to walk around and enjoy the beauty of the Mesa Temple for a few hours before the pageant started. The boys and I watched a movie on Christ and took a walk around the temple grounds taking pictures. At 8pm the show started and it was AMAZING. It had your attention from the opening scene to the last. The spirit was strong and you could feel the love in the air. One of my favorite memories was when Jackson had to go to the bathroom during the pageant. I was kinda mad because we had told them all to go BEFORE so we wouldn't miss anything. Well Jackson had to go and so I took him. The surprising thing was was he was running and pulling me along. We are missing it, we are missing it Hurray Hurray Hurray, he said. That was a proud moment for me. He wanted to watch it and he didn't want to miss it. I loved that moment!!!








P.S. Note to self..... bring umbrella's it's hot until the sun goes down, an umbrella would have been nice.
















1 comment:

Zitting Zoo said...

looks like you had a great time! i love all the pics!!