Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Saturday, August 20, 2011

It's A Wonderful Life!

I have to say that I am truly blessed. I have everything I have always wanted, well besides grass in my front yard. But I do have a wonderful life, I have 5 wonderful kids who I love so much. They make me laugh, giggle, sometimes cry and I go crazy some days but they are the best ever. We had so much fun the Saturday before school started. We had a big party at my moms. She started a tradition last year that she gets a big blow up party rental thing before all her grand kids go to school and we party all day. We had so much fun visiting and playing and sliding down the water slide. I like new traditions.









2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

I really should have waited one more week to have come and visited...

curses.

Becky Wheeler said...

Love your blog Ashlee, and it was a great day. Any day is great when my family is around!!! Love you