Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labor Day! and I mean LABOR DAY!

Today we went up to Kolob to help mom and Mike out on the property.  We worked and worked and worked and to quote my sister Amy, "Now that is what I call hard Labor"  We worked hard all day cutting limbs, dragging limbs, piling limbs, shedding limbs, cutting wood, stacking wood etc etc etc.  But we couldn't of asked for better weather, we were blessed with a slight mist of rain all day and over cast so IT WAS GORGEOUS!  The kids caught a Horny Toad thanks to Grandma's skills.  It was a fun day with Grandma and Grandpa. 











2 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

I love that shot of Skyler...classic!

Becky Wheeler said...

I love all your pictures and comments Ashlee, you do a wonderful job of preserving memories...hugs