Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Corry had his "20" year reunion Friday and Saturday during Peach Days.  We had so much fun.  I was a tag along to my sister growing up so her friends are my friends (not by choice for them :)  Tiffany Kidd and all who helped out did an amazing job.  Friday we got together with everyone who wanted to come they had bounce houses for the kids and a pot luck dinner.  We sat and visited, it was fun to see those we hadn't seen for 10 - 20 years.  Saturday they had a float for the Peach Days Parade and then Saturday night they had a nice dinner for Adults.  We laughed and had a great time.  It was so so fun.  I remember when my mom had her 20 year reunion at our house in our back yard and I thought she was weird and old and now it's our turn.  I have my 20 year reunion next year and I'm weird too I guess!  Melanie Nelson is a Movie Star, she has been in a few church movies, Trisha brought a poster for her to sign it was so funny and we all laughed and watched her sign it. We felt privileged being in her presence. ; )






















1 comment:

Zitting Zoo said...

looks like you all had a great time! i am going to try to make it for our 20th- sounds so weird-weren't we just in high school last year? love you guys!