Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Tori Dawn Meikle Wedding (my niece)

My cute niece was married Sept 17th at the Pine Valley Chapel to Damon Andelin. They make such a cute couple and Damon treats her so well. I have to say I LOVE PINE VALLEY! I don't know why I haven't been up there ever in my life but I love it. The beauty that surrounds that beautiful mountain is awesome. The Chapel there is so cute I fell in love with it. I remember when Aunt Dianne found out that she was pregnant with Tori, she had just adopted Tammi and she was 6 months old when Aunt Dianne came into our house and my mom was in her bathroom getting ready and Aunt Dianne told her she was pregnant, what a special day. She looked beautiful and we had a great time with the family!










2 comments:

fivewheeler said...

Ash, that is a great family picture of you guys standing on the steps in Pine Valley (or Happy Valley as Ren's kids call it) Love your face.

Becky Wheeler said...

You do a great job on your Blog Ashlee! Hope you and Corry are enjoying your 6th anniversary, doesn't seem possible...Love you