Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Angels!

We have had the most wonderful things happen to us the past few days.  We have had Christmas Angels surprising us with lots of wonderful things.  I don't know who they are but if they could only be at our house to see the surprise looks and smiles on my kids face.  It's amazing how the Lord blesses our lives threw someone else. Whomever you are..... Thank you, Thank you, Thanks you!!!


Pair of NICE shoes for all the kids.
MEAT, CHEESE, AND ORANGES lots and lots.
An ENTIRE OUTFIT for all the kids.  It's like the first day of school, my kids had all their new clothes layed out and ready to wear today.
RICE, FLOUR, SUGAR
LOTS OF CANNED GOODS, PASTA & POTATOES
Sole Skate for Jackson
Gift Card for Nicholas
Shoes for Corry and I!

I don't know who you are but we are so thankful.  What a fun way to celebrate and feel loved.  We are doing this next year.  The kids will have so much fun, well so will I.  Merry Christmas

WE ARE SO BLESSED!

1 comment:

Zitting Zoo said...

that is so amazing! if anyone deserves it, it's you and Corry. I love you both. I miss your sweet family. I miss you the mostest!!! :) I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.