Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pictures 2011

Ok so for Christmas each year it is a tradition in our family that we trade off each year on who gets who.  It has worked out really well, just trying to remember who you had last year is the biggest task.  This year Emily has me, yeah!!!!!  She decided to get one of her good friends to do a photo shoot for us.  After they were all done I had our Neighbor Burton do a little touch up on a few of the things that I didn't like (my gray hair was one of them but don't tell)  he did such a great job.  Here are a few of the pictures.  I was going to show the before and after but why would I want to show anyone my gray hair. 


This one is awesome!  Dallas asked us if we wanted any other pictures and Skyler said "YES, one by the white fence".  It turned out great.  Good Job Skyler
My Favorite!  Love my kids!

7 comments:

The Leavitt Crew said...

Love the pictures! You guys have a beautiful family. Your kids sure have grown since the picture at the temple in your header. ;)

keri said...

Great Pictures Ashley. Your family is beautiful.

Robin Sant said...

The pictures look so much better. I am glad Burton was able to help you. Such a cute family, we couldn't ask for better neighbors and friends.

Zitting Zoo said...

Oh man I love them!!! You all look so great! I tell you I miss you something awful!

-Kyle and Emily- said...

I love the one by the white fence. It is my favorite!

Teachinfourth said...

You guys look great...one day, I'll have to see you all again in person.

fivewheeler said...

Great gift idea and awesome pictures Ash. You and Corry have a good lookin' fam.