Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sports...Sports...Sports

Well my two older children are busy little bee's playing sports.  Nicholas is busy playing football  and Sydney is beginning the journey of Basketball. It seems like I never see them anymore and I don't like that very much.  Here are some pictures of them, Nicholas at his City League All-Star game and Sydney at her first home game of the year. I was only able to get one photo of her because her coach was not there yet and I was able to interrupt there warm up practice.  hee hee hee, don't tell.   Oh I had to put in a picture of Nicholas at his first concert playing his new found love Guitar.  He did good I was really impressed.  ; )

Nicholas and Cole Stratton


My Afro Boy!

My Basketball Star and her sidekicks!

Oh the Joy of Music!

No comments: