Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My Mom!


My cute mom Carol Rebecca Fern Collins Stratton Wheeler is the best mom ever. She is known to many as Aunt Becky, she is also called Grandma Becky and best of all Mom. She turned 59 on the 16th of May and we had a little family party for her. I took a picture of her and I but my camera is on it's last leg so it didn't turn out that well but I'm posting it anyway. My mom has taught me many things in life here are a few I want to mention. She has taught me to work hard, have fun while working, love to serve others, love the elderly, she has taught me how to clean, she has taught me to smile and be happy, the love of others, forgiveness, charity, she has taught me to do it yourself...you can accomplish lots, she has taught me you get what you get and you don't throw a fit, she has taught me a love of our country, respect, use it up, wear it out, Make it work, or do without. She has taught me so many things and I am so grateful for all of them but the most important thing she has taught me is that I am a child of God and He loves me. I love you mom!


No comments: