Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wedding Day

My brother Chance FINALLY decided to marry his beautiful Brooke on Saturday.  It was such a wonderful moment for us all.  Brooke is finally my "sister" and I couldn't be happier.  She is wonderful, amazing, loving, kind, thoughtful and the best mom ever to our cutest little Maddox.  Chance and Brooke had a very sweet ceremony with the backdrop of Zion Canyon.  I don't think I have ever seen Chance so happy ever before in my life.  His grin was true grin and I will never forget it.  Maddox was so cute, during the ceremony he said, "this is a good day" what a cute boy he is.  I saw him later in the bathroom and he told me that he was wearing his wedding dress.  It was priceless.  After the ceremony we had a great dinner and a fun reception with lots of great treats.  It was fun being able to visit with all my family in one place.  I love my family and my new sister Brooke! 



















No comments: