Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Monday, June 13, 2011

One year Older and Wiser Too!!!

I turned 37 this last week yahoo! I have loved my thirties and all the things that it brought to my life. I'm not yet excited about being in my 40's but I'm sure there will be lots of great adventures. My wonderful husband got me a new camera for my birthday so I decided to take pictures of some of my favorite things. Here they are!

My Hunka Hunka Burning Love......

Sunbathing with my sisters and mom! (mom is taking picture)

My flowers!

My cute daughter Sydney!

My chickens!

My Vegetables! (This was my first to pick!)

My Garden!

My handsome boy Nicholas, who hates his picture taken so I have to sneak one!

My handsome boy Dylan!
My handsome boy Skyler!

My handsome boy Jackson!



3 comments:

keri said...

Happy birthday. Love the garden. I am so jealous. I wanted to have one this year but it didn't happen.

Zitting Zoo said...

wow! love it! so glad you had a great b-day! loving the garden that is amazing! love you guys! holly

Teachinfourth said...

Wait, were these in order? Because if so, the chickens rated above the boys...