Family.....it's about TIME

Family.....it's about TIME

Friday, June 17, 2011

WWF Kolob Mountain

I've decided that nothing makes you feel more relaxed than spending the evening at Kolob. We had so much fun enjoying the beauty of God's creations today. It was short and sweet but it was wonderful. We left Hurricane at 5:00pm and traveled to my favorite place when I was a wee lad. I remember going up to Grandma and Grandpa Cannon's trailer/property almost every weekend. We had so much fun explorinig and fishing and relaxing in the summer air. Now my Mom and Mike own the property almost exactly where we used to run and play. I love it there, it has to be one of my favorite places ever. I love being able to relax, make a "hirschi circle" (when you put all your chairs in a circle and visit) and enjoy everything around you. I missed Corry and Nicholas being there with us, (they are on a 20 mile hike/camp/scout adventure. Here are some wonderful pictures of our night.

Kolob Mountain (our property)


As we were leaving I had Sydney take a picture of the sunset while driving.



Another of Syd's pictue while driving.






The "Hirschi Circle"

Jackson

Jackson


Mom and Mike






Caitlyn and Sydney



Dylan



Skyler, I'm so glad he came, he was the one all prepared. He had his mess kit, lighter, and knife and we needed all of them. Way to go Skyler







3 comments:

keri said...

I am not a camper but I do love Kolob and going up for the day to just relax

Zitting Zoo said...

so amazing. makes me miss kolob-i haven't been back since our cabins burnt down. but living up here gives me a little piece of it.

Teachinfourth said...

Kolob Canyon is amazing...I haven't been there for nearly two years, but I sure do love it.